Production Operator 2nd Shift
Sorry, this job has expired.
$1,000 Signing Bonus after 90 days*
D.A. Inc. is now hiring Molding Machine Operators to work 2nd shift!
D.A. Inc. specializes in the manufacture and assembly of custom injection molded plastic products primarily for automotive industry. We offer injection molded parts, including covers/protectors, which are used in wiring harness applications to protect vital components and interior parts. We were founded in 1988 and are based in Charlestown, Indiana.
As the Molding Machine Operator you will operate injection molding machines and inspect parts for good quality.
You will also be expected to:
• Perform packing and labeling of parts; simple assembly of parts and the general inspection of parts produced; and daily machine audits verifying all machine functions are acceptable per the daily operator audit sheet. You must notify Production Supervisor immediately if any items are out of spec.
• Notify Supervisor of any production or quality concerns.
• Maintain and clean factory, machines, and tools. Moisturize parts as needed.
• Ensure efficient operation of all machines, perform simple production troubleshooting activities, and ensure an adequate material supply at all times.
• Scan product from the Molding Press and Molding Assembly Station to the Tugger Area, when requested by the Molding Supervisor.
• Assist with giving breaks and lunches, when requested by the Molding Supervisor.
• Coordinate and schedule maintenance requests (i.e. building, office equipment, company vehicle, janitorial, etc.).
*New hires referred by current D.A. Inc. employee ineligible for signing bonus
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Must have adequate test score on: Math, and Mechanical Comprehension tests.
• Must be able to stand/walk for 7.5 hours a day.
• Must be able to perform finger and hand dexterity 40% in a 7.5-hour day.
• Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
• Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, push and pull frequently.
• Must be able to wear safety glasses.
• Controlled environment (air conditioned)
• Weekly pay
• 37.5 – 40 hour work week – you will rarely work weekends!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.