D.A. Inc. is now hiring a customer service representative.
D.A. Inc. specializes in the manufacture and assembly of custom injection molded plastic products primarily for automotive industry. We offer injection molded parts, including covers/protectors, which are used in wiring harness applications to protect vital components; and interior parts. We were founded in 1988 and are based in Charlestown, Indiana.
As the customer service representative you will enter customer orders into our MRP system to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for:
• Performing various data entry and administrative duties within the Customer Service Department, including maintaining a pleasant attitude and ability to communicate to customers by phone and email and serve as a “window person” to D.A.
• Reviewing and cross-checking completed sales orders and purchase orders to Daiwa to ensure the highest degree of accuracy is maintained.
• Assisting in obtaining and correlating essential documents related to sales orders and maintaining such documents in an orderly and readily retrievable manner. Such documents may include, but are not limited to customer order releases, schedules, email and mail correspondence and EDI transfers, etc.
• Negotiating with customers regarding order-related problems such as delivery schedules under guidance of the Customer/Vendor Relations Assistant Manager.
• Maintaining an open attitude towards occasional overtime work to complete customer order entry necessary for same-day completion.
• Good organizational skills related to document preparation and record keeping.
• Computer proficiency, specifically in Windows environment, MS Office and MS Excel.
• Type 45 WPM.
• Must be able to perform finger and hand dexterity and sit for an entire 8-hour shift.
• Must be able to lift 10 lbs.
• Must be able to wear safety glasses.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.